1. For the newly purchased leather sofa, first wipe the dust and dirt from the surface of the sand with a wet towel. Do not wash it with water or wipe it with gasoline. Once or twice, a protective film is formed on the surface of the dermis, which makes the dirt difficult to penetrate into the dermis pore.
2. Avoid cutting leather with sharp tools. If improper use results in small cracks and rubbings on the leather surface, the ink can be rubbed with egg white, and the color skin can be rubbed with corresponding watercolor pigments repeatedly, then rubbed with polishing agent or vaseline after drying thoroughly; if the cracks are relatively large, the high-quality adhesives such as Baide gum can be applied evenly on both sides of the scratch, waiting for 8-1. After 0 minutes, tighten the break, align and glue, and then erase the remaining glue with rubber.
3. Avoid grease stains, ballpoint pens, ink and other sofas. If stains are found on the sofa, it should be cleaned with leather detergent immediately.
4. Daily care of the sofa can be wiped with a twisted wet towel. For about 2-3 months, the sofa can be cleaned with a leather cleaner, or the dust on the surface of the sofa can be removed with a household vacuum cleaner.
5. To avoid direct sunlight on the sofa, if the living room often has sunlight, it is advisable to adjust the positions of several sofas at intervals to prevent obvious color difference; if the humidity is high, the weak sunlight at 8-10 am can be used to irradiate for an hour.